‘Special support Free Education programme’ called Viveka Shikshana in the year 2000 aimed at helping economically disadvantaged school going students with average intelligence to achieve excellence in their studies and life.
- Ashrama has been successfully conducting this program for over 16 years for the economically and academically deprived young students already enrolled in regular conventional schools (From Kannada Mediam Govt. High Schools).
- Students are inducted into Viveka Shikshana at Class IX and continue till they complete class X. All such students are given free supplementary coaching, 6 days in a week in the evenings 05.30 pm to 07.00 pm. at Govt. Middle School, Kumbara Koppal & at ‘Vanita Sadana’, Krishnamurthy Puram.
- Coaching is done through specially selected and qualified teachers employed for this purpose, who teach English, Mathematics and Science through the Kannada medium.
- On Saturdays there will be special Value Education Classes and distribution of nutritious food items. The students are assembled in the Ashrama, in the evening under the direct guidance of Monks of the Ashrama who conduct classes for them to impart value education through Personality Development programmes.
- Free Stationery, Note Books & Personality Development books are given to all students.
On every Wednesday of the week, the students are assembled in the Ashrama, in the evening under the direct guidance of Monks of the order who conduct classes for them to impart value education through Personality Development programmes.