Ashrama shifted to present premises.

In the year 1931, at the  instance  of the Maharaja His Highness Sri Krishnaraja Wadiayar IV, the City Improvement Trust Board of Mysore gifted two acres of land to the Ashrama.  This plot was situated on the outskirts of the city in Vanivilas Mohalla on the Princess Road (now known as K.R.S. Road leading to the famous Krishna Raja Sagar Dam/Brindavan Gardens). Ashrama shifted  from the rented house at Weavers’ Lines (now renamed as Krishnamurthipuram).

Spread the word. Share this post!